Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Module 6

field 073 by rob.cullen45
field 073, a photo by rob.cullen45 on Flickr.
I had some fun with this unit. I have recently returned from a residential at the University of New England where we went on a field trip. I forgot to take a camera but thanks to this technology I have a full record of the trip. One of the students set up an album on flickr so that we could all enjoy his handywork. His photography skills are much greater than mine so I npow have a superior record of the trip!
In a classroom setting it would be important to highlight the importance of intelectual ownership and copywrite when they are making use of this platform.

2 comments:

  1. Rob, I agree that this is a fun site but feel that it is more of a social networking site than a practical tool for the classroom. It is a good way to keep the relies up to date with photos of the kids!

    ReplyDelete